Friday, June 8, 2012

Fishing, Fishing and more Fishing!

Well its that time of year when all we do is FISH! We love it. We went two weekends ago, this last weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and we have plans to go again soon! We love it and the best part of all is Addy LOVES it too! She has her own fishing pole, well 2 now cause her dad cant tell her no! But its so nice to head up to the mountains away from town and enjoy the day! This last weekend we head up to the trailers, had breakfast and then went fishing for the day. It was so hot on Sunday, we all got fried! We went to Kent's Lake to fish for Tiger Trout. I hate to fish with a worm but Tyson wanted to catch some Tigers to have his dad smoke for us! And believe it or not...I can out fish Tyson. I'm usually the one who catches the most fish! This might be because I make Tyson take the fish off the hook, bait my hook...you know the messy stuff so he cant fish while he is fixing my pole up! But non the less...I'm usually the winner of the weekend. This weekend my pole caught 2 fish and Ty's caught 1. I say my pole cause I only reeled in 1 fish and was busy helping Addy so Tay reeled in the other fish! But still I was the winner cause they both came from my pole! :) Anyway here are a few pictures from our fishing fun! Tay was there but she was the picture taker so she isnt in any pictures! :(




Addy & Momma! 

Large and in charge already! Its going to be a long couple of hot months!





Fish on!!!





Addy wants so bad to be tough and get right in but she is a little scared sometimes. She is getting really good and fishing the worms out of the cup! She does good until they start to fight and not want to come out then she lets out a little scream and digs right back in!



"Dad can I please touch the fish"

Me and all my pregnant glory! Like I said its going to be a long HOT SUMMER!!!

Oh and by the way mine was the biggest fish of them all!!!

See...Ty has to fix up my pole! The poor guy only gets in half of the fishing I do!

No comments: