We were able to get tickets and go to the Disney on Ice this year. We actually had tickets for the one in March but they ended up putting Addy in the hospital that week and we werent able to go. We had such a good time. Addy loved every minute of it. She got spoiled....a lot! Thanks to grandma! :) Me, Addy, Tay, my Mom and Meranda went. We went up early on Friday, did some shopping then hit trax for a ride. Addy thought it was fun cause we were going fast! Here are some pictures of the weekend! We all had a great time! Thanks mom for such a fun weekend!
*Warning Picture Overload*
Addy & Tay
Addy didnt know what to think about this little hat
These two were more excited than Addy...I promise!
Having a little dinner before the show!
Cheeseballs!!!
Grandma & Addy
Addy showing off her new light that grandma got her!
Too busy checking things out.
Say Cheese...
Dorks!
Seriously, they were so excited!
See
Me, Addy and My mom all sat on row 3. Tay and Meranda were 2 rows up from us. We had great seats!
They were so into the show!
Peter Pan
Addy sat like this a couple of times. I cant remember what show was even on at that time but she got a little nervous a few times!
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Tangled
All the princesses!
Swimming at the motel after the show!
I didnt get as many pictures of the shows as I would have liked. I was too busy watching Addy and her enjoying the shows. We had a great weekend. We came home for a surprise birthday for my dad. Its his 50th birthday today and Tay's birthday was yesterday. We had a fun weekend of celebrating!






























2 comments:
These pictures were so cute. They made me feel like I was right there with you! Awwww.. you have a cute fam!!!
Disney on Ice looks like so much fun. Addy is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment